ECE Certified Teacher, Diversified Community Services
Diversified Community Services
ECE Certified Bachelor’s level Teacher for ECE Programs
Diversified Community Services is a nonprofit multipurpose social service agency that operates two state licensed, NAEYC accredited early childhood education centers. We are seeking ECE certified/BA level teachers.
The teacher is responsible for the daily operations of his/her classroom and the supervision of the children and support staff. The teacher is responsible for implementing an approved curriculum along with other activities to stimulate the development of children. The teacher is responsible for the ongoing assessment and documentation of the children’s developmental needs as well as other required reports. The teacher will also be held accountable for ensuring compliance to NAEYC standards and Department of Public Welfare among others.
• Implements a curriculum and lesson plans that promote the educational and developmental needs of young children
• Maintains standards in accordance with regulatory and accrediting bodies
• Communicates with parents, children, co-workers and community members in a cordial and professional manner
• Maintains up-to-date children’s records and other reports (such as attendance logs, lesson plans) required by the Center and funding sources
• Participates in professional development opportunities
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors Degree with ECE Certification or BA with ECE and two years of experience in early childhood development a Child Development Associate (CDA)
• One year experience in an accredited program
• Demonstrated ability to interact with diverse community (parents, children, co-workers, supervisors).
DCS provides a competitive salary and full benefit package.
Interested applicants should send their resumes/cover letters to: Tiffany White, Director of ECE Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org;
DCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.