La Salle University
Early Learning Principal Instructional Coaching Program
Apply to the ELPIC Professional Development Program for Post Licensure Principals
At La Salle University
- 180 hours of ACT 48 PIL (ACT 45) credit for newly licensed principals and teachers with principal certificates. ACT 48 PIL (ACT 45) credit will be given upon completion of PLCs.
- EDC 870 Instructional Leadership
- EDC 871 PreK-4 Instructional Design
- EDC 872 Cultivating Change
- EDC 873 Building Bridges
- Courses at La Salle University are fully online and run in consecutive 6-week cycles.
- Coursework includes job-embedded professional development and targeted field experiences.
- Principal Professional Learning Communities: With the guidance of a university-based facilitator principals will engage in ongoing, inquiry-based collaboration focused on early learning and coaching practices.
To apply to the ELPIC Program at La Salle, complete the application form as well as the online Graduate Education application form .
Questions? Contact Alana Mellor at email@example.com.
More New Resources
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.