Health Federation of Philadelphia
Trauma-informed practice & brain-based learning courses
Health Federation Senior Trainers, Marcy Witherspoon, MSW, LSW, and Monica Sullivan, MEd, provide 2-hour sessions on trauma-informed practice & brain-based learning approach for those who work with children. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Becoming Trauma Informed: Practice Skills
- Building Happy and Successful Children
- Becoming Trauma Informed; Secondary traumatic stress, resilience and supportive practices
- Building Executive Function Skills
- Promoting Positive Parenting
- Sensory Support to Build Regulation Skills
PQAS & Act 48 Credits – Course fee $7 for 2-hour courses
More New Resources
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.