Early Bird Registration available for 2017 PHENND Conference
Register to attend the 2017 PHENND Conference
The theme this year will be “Immigration,” and will take place at Cabrini University in Radnor, PA on Friday, February 24th.
The PHENND Conference is an annual gathering for practitioners of campus-community partnership. The day features a keynote speaker, concurrent workshops and a plenary panel of regional leaders.
We are pleased to announce that the keynote speaker will be Teresita Wisell, Executive Director, Community College Consortium for Immigrant Education. More to follow…
Selected workshops (more to be announced):
• DACA – The New Political Environment: Potential Issues
• From Darkness to Light: Equipping Undocumented Students and Staff for Higher Ed
• Building Bridges of Learning: A Service-Learning partnership between Puentes de Salud and St. Joseph’s University
• Domestic Violence in Asian Immigrant and Refugee Communities
• Making One’s home in Philadelphia as Sudanese, Muslim and American
• Striving for Mutuality: Re-Imagining Community/University Service Learning Experiences
• Southeast by Southeast: Building Behavioral Health through Arts, Coalitions, and Wellness
• Free Tax Return Preparation for Unauthorized Immigrants as a Gateway to Asset Building
• Undocumented Immigrant Healthcare Access in Philadelphia
• The Global Nextdoor: Migration Studies at Haverford College
• Adult Education and Employment: An Integrated Model
Early bird rates available now through January 21st.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.