drivers needed, PhillyPatientRide
Posted by Enterprise Car Share on March 9, 2015
Looking for a way to make a difference in your community? Join PhillyPatientRide!
For many cancer patients, transportation can be a major obstacle to getting the treatments that they need, and appointments are often canceled because patients can’t get there. PhillyPatientRide enlists volunteers to drive cancer patients to treatment in car-share vehicles, at no cost to the drivers or riders.
- Potential volunteers must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, and a safe driving record
- All volunteers must attend an in-person training session
- Rides are needed Monday through Friday, typically from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Volunteering is totally flexible – you can volunteer as little or as often as your schedule allows.
For more information about PhillyPatientRide, including how to become a volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-985-5311.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Recruiting Mentors for 2021 Spring Session, the DREAM Program
- Volunteer Mentors Needed, Big Brothers Big Sisters Independence Region
- Volunteer Board Member, Family Services of Montgomery County
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.