Drama Coordinator, ASAP/After School Activities Partnerships
Posted by After School Activities Partnerships on October 29, 2019
Are you a creative thinker who is passionate about giving children the opportunity to tell their own stories and who is committed to strengthening communities through partnership and collaboration? Do you believe after school isn’t just a time when kids get to “be” themselves, but rather a time they get to BECOME themselves through experiences that teach important skills and broaden horizons?
ASAP/After School Activities Partnerships is looking for a new Drama Coordinator who is eager to help schools, rec centers, and libraries engage and inspire youth in Philadelphia through the dramatic arts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience creating drama programming, lesson plans, or activities, especially for younger students (grades K-3)
- Be capable of managing multiple priorities and timelines, such as event planning, promotion, and production
- Have experience with grassroots outreach and enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated team of peers
- Be excited about challenging themselves and ASAP Drama to be a leader in Philadelphia’s out-of-school time and arts communities
For more information and to apply, please contact Sara Morningstar at email@example.com.
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
- Customer Success Manager – PA (Remote), Aunt Bertha
- Senior Program Coordinator, Community Engagement & Family Programs, Barnes Foundation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.