Dornsife Center: Community Wellness HUB hiring for Neighborhood Health Ambassador Positions
- Someone who has been impacted by cancer and want to do something about it?
- Someone who would like to be trained to work on cancer prevention and cancer awareness initiatives in your neighborhood?
- Someone who is an outgoing person and is in tune with the neighborhood and would feel comfortable talking to your neighbors about cancer and connecting them to services
- Someone who lives in one of the 10 Promise Zone neighborhoods: Mantua, Powelton Village, West Powelton, Saunders Park, Belmont, Millcreek, East Parkside, Walnut Hill, Spruce Hill, University City.
- Someone who has a HS Diploma or GED
If so, the Community Wellness HUB at Drexel University would like to speak to YOU. We are looking for part-time Neighborhood Health Ambassadors to take our cancer education programming to the street… block by block.
Please send your resume to the Community Navigator Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download informational flyer: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/46e62af77d606abc4f4e06dc2/images/a65b31e7-d01b-4cdf-9212-517c5334a0a4.jpg
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.