JEVS Human Services
Director of Post-Secondary Opportunities, JEVS
JEVS is hiring for a new collaboration with Southern New Hampshire University’s College for America (SNHU). The initiative brings a new flexible, online, self-paced way to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Philadelphia. You can learn more about this competency-based education model here.
We are seeking a Director of Postsecondary Opportunity to lead this initiative.
- Directs Southern New Hampshire University(SNHU) College for America community program operated by JEVS Human Services.
- Oversee the hiring, training and ongoing professional development of all staff for assigned programs.
- Identify and establish new partnerships to ensure a robust recruitment pipeline by building and maintaining relationships with local high schools, community-based organizations and other area referral networks.
- Builds awareness of the College for America program within JEVS, with recruitment and program partners and in the region.
- Ensures student success by creating and implementing onboarding and retention strategies.
- Identifies strategic opportunities and builds relationships with other higher educational institutions and organizations serving disadvantaged and non-traditional students in the region.
- Work to preserve a high support, high expectation, high service model in a time sensitive environment positioning for regional growth
- Contribute to the overall growth strategy of JEVS Youth and Gateway Programs, with a goal of sustaining and growing programming directly aligned with post-secondary education attainment
Learn more and apply here: https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cid=7536&jid=325826&bid=1&m=0#.XH3hjohKjIU
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.