Director of Lending and Training
Posted by on March 03, 2014
We are looking for a Director of Lending and Training for a nationally recognized not-for-profit in Philadelphia. Our client is an SBA micro lender that recently received a highly competitive CDFI grant.
This Director’s responsibilities include:
– Managing and growing the direct lending program and staff, market the program and manage all aspects of portfolio management.
– Managing loan portfolio quality and performance
– Coordinating Advisory Council and Loan Committee meetings
– Fundraising and capitalization
A strong background in micro and small business financing is desired. A minimum of Bachelor’s degree and management experience is required. Experience with ACCION MMS and exposure to the refugee community are pluses. Salary is up to $60K and complete benefits are offered. Partial relocation will be offered for the right candidate. Please contact Ade Lawal at Ade.Lawal@Expresspros.com or call 215-893-1249.
- Director of Learning, Academy of Natural Sciences
- Crew Leader, PowerCorpsPHL
- Director of Development, First Up
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.