Director of Finance and Administration, Philadelphia Futures
Posted by Philadelphia Futures on September 22, 2020
Philadelphia Futures’ mission is to support low-income, first-generation-to-college students with the tools, resources, and opportunities necessary for admission to and success in college. Our vision is a city where students have what they need to succeed in college and thrive in life. We are currently seeking a Director of Finance & Administration to join our team.
Significant responsibilities of this position include:
- Financial Management — 50%
- Oversee Human Resources, IT and Administration — 40%
- Supervisory and Management responsibilities — 10%
This is a full-time, exempt position and offers a competitive compensation/benefits package based on experience. Salary range is between $85,000 and $100,000. This position reports to the Executive Director, Philadelphia Futures. This position reports to the Executive Director, Philadelphia Futures.
Learn more and apply: https://philadelphiafutures.org/employment/director-of-finance-administration/
- Associate Dean – Equity and Access, Admissions, University of Pennsylvania
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.