Director of Ending Hunger For Good, Philabundance
Posted by Philabundance on October 27, 2020
The Ending Hunger Team leads the Philabundance effort to empower long-term solutions through collaborative programming with other critical services including housing, healthcare, education, workforce development and financial literacy training.
The Director, Ending Hunger for Good oversees the design and implementation of all cross-sector Ending Hunger for Good programs. This position identifies, leverages and manages strategic partnerships in the areas of housing, healthcare, education, workforce development and financial literacy with the primary goal of collaborative efforts to increase food security and stability.
- Develop a multi-year strategy for the new department including program growth and corresponding staffing
- Bring the Ending Hunger for Good perspective and voice to all organizational strategic planning
- Support and contribute to the community of experts and partners for peer learning and active knowledge sharing
- Engage the broader community through webinars, panels and other speaking engagements
- Develop joint strategies focused on prioritized geographic areas of highest need within our nine-county service area
- Assess existing agencies for potential growth and partnership
- Build capacity to broaden essential services.
- Identify and engage cross-sector partners who:
- share our values and strategic resource alignment for collaborative programming;
- add value to the collective impact of each project; and
- ensure that the voice of the clients we serve are included in all aspects of this work.
- Develop joint Theories of Change including short, medium and long-term outcomes;
- Develop Measurement & Evaluation plans for each partnership program; and
- Document approaches that drive success; create cost-effective, scalable models and processes that can be replicated to reach more people through our Ending Hunger partnerships.
- Create and maintain an ongoing dialogue with the entire organization regarding Ending Hunger for Good progress.
Learn more and apply here: https://www.philabundance.org/careers/
- PowerCorpsPHL recruiting AmeriCorps members
- Unit Director, Developmental Disabilities, Resources for Human Development
- Center for Black Educator Development – Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunity – Dec 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.