Vetri Community Partnership
Director of Development, Vetri Community Partnership
Vetri Community Partnership (VCP) is a 501(c)3 organization founded in 2008 by Chef Marc Vetri and restauranteur Jeff Benjamin. Its mission is to break the cycle of poor eating habits in low income communities through fresh food, hands-on experiences and education. The organization currently runs four programs in approximately 60 schools in Philadelphia and Camden, N.J. The annual budget is over $2 million dollars with 20 full time and 10 part time employees.
VCP seeks an experienced Director of Development who will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Primary responsibilities of the Director will be the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of individual and major gifts. He/she will also take a leadership role in managing VCP’s Campaign for Healthier Children, established to meet the needs of the organizations aggressive growth plans. The Director will also oversee all special events activities, the annual fund campaign, as well as supervision of the grant writer. The ideal candidate will be passionate about VCP’s mission and have a proven track record in bringing in five and six figure gifts from individuals and family foundations.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in individual and major gift solicitation
• Demonstrated ability to close five and six figure gifts
• Experience with annual fund campaigns
• Computer literate regarding donor database management
• Strategic thinker with ability to set direction for the development team
• Knowledge of donor community in Philadelphia region
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Meticulous with follow through and follow up with donors
• Ability to lead and manage teams
• Experience working directly with Board of Director’s
• Passion for the mission
Application Process: Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com
For more information about Vetri Community Partnership, visit http://vetricommunity.org.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.