Director of Alumni Networks, Alumni Relations, Saint Joseph’s University
Posted by Saint Joseph's University on July 10, 2017
The Director of Alumni Networks is charged with engaging SJU alumni through programs that are determined by the alumnus/a’s region or profession.
The Director of Alumni Networks will:
• Oversee all existing affinity and regional groups, managing both the long-term planning as well as ongoing tactical details, such as event planning and volunteer management
• Execute signature affinity events, such as the Real Estate and Construction Christmas luncheon and the Law Alumni Awards dinner
• Oversee the newly created HawkTalk program. This new program will be a key engagement vehicle for our regional network.
• Identify, train, and support a network of volunteer leaders. These leaders will be called upon to host events, promote philanthropy, execute programs and represent SJU at appropriate functions.
• Manage one SJU alumni relations staff member
- Executive Director, Community Options
- Senior Program Director, Phila. Academies
- Job Opportunities + Landscaping Career Development Program – Feb 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.