Design Thinking for Impact
Posted by Ycenter on July 30, 2018
Learn Human Centered Design to launch your new enterprise.
This two-day weekend workshop is designed to take participants taken through the process of breaking down a complex problem and turning an idea into an actionable solution and finally making a business model for it using the principles of Complex Problem Solving, Human Centered Design, Analogous Thinking for Creativity and Empathy Building for Customers. At the end of the Day 2, teams pitch their products / services to a team of judges and receive further suppor for their projects.
Top skills you acquire:
- Complex Problem Understanding and Breakdown
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Idea to Prototyping
- Stakeholder Mapping and Market Research
- Human Centered Design
- Creative Problem Solving
- Building A Business Model
DESIGN THINKING FOR IMPACT
Date: 18th and 19th August, 2018
Venue: 1776 University City
30 North 41st Street, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19104
(Street parking available)
75 USD per individual
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
- Youth Climate Summit, Franklin Institute – Apr 6,7,13,14
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.