Deloitte Tax Event for Nonprofits (FREE): Future Planning + Cash Benefits for Your – Mar 11
Posted by Deloitte on March 9, 2021
From Recovering to Thriving: How to plan for an unpredictable future and make the most of federal cash benefits for your nonprofit
COVID-19 has accelerated the shift to a remote workforce, and federal legislation provides cash benefits to support organizations that have been negatively impacted. What does your nonprofit need to know about scenario planning when no one can predict the future? How can your nonprofit receive available federal cash benefits this tax season? Tune in to discuss these questions and more.
- Monitor Institute by Deloitte will discuss how your organization can prepare to thrive despite uncertainty
- Deloitte Tax Employment Tax specialists will discuss the future of virtual work and the tax considerations of a remote workforce
- Deloitte Tax Credits & Incentives specialists will discuss certain CARES Act provisions available to support a continued workforce, including PPP loans and Employer Payroll Tax Retention Credits
Date and Time: March 11, 2021, 11:00 AM -12:00 PM
Questions? Contact email@example.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The Evolution of the Racism Sequence, Speaker Series – Apr 20
- Change the Subject: A documentary film and discussion – Apr 14
- Family Literacy Program, May 17 – July 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.