DEADLINE EXTENDED for GRANT Applications for the Fall Causality Brand Grant, Nov. 8
Posted by Causality on November 5, 2019
Nonprofit? Government Agency? Education?Deadline EXTENDED to Friday, November 8.
Apply for pro bono and partial pro bono branding, creative services and web site design. This opportunity is open to nonprofits, government agencies, national service and education.
The application deadline has been extended to November 8, 2019. Apply online at www.causalitybrandgrant.com/apply.
Could your organization benefit from:
• logo design/brand development
• creative and design services (brochures, annual reports, campaigns, event branding)
• WordPress web site design/build
Full and matching grants are available!
We offer both full (pro bono) and matching (partial, funding requirement of 50%) service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access our services at no or low cost. Recent awards have ranged in value of services from $500 – $20,000.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Terri Gaines, President and Grant Administrator, at 888-999-5592 or email@example.com.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Seeks Proposals for Community Solutions for Health Equity Program – Oct 7
- Impact Fund: Support for Litigation to Advance Social Justice – Oct 6
- Herb Block Foundation Invites LOIs for Projects to Defend Basic Freedoms – Oct 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.