Deadline Extended for 2020 Summer Causality Brand Grant – Aug 7
Posted by Causality on August 4, 2020
In response to many requests for additional time to submit, we are extending the grant application deadline by one week.
These service grants are open to #nonprofits, #government agencies, #nationalservice and #education.
We work with organizations to help build your brand with sustainable creative tools and empower you to use them—elevating your brand and enhancing your ability to serve. All grant projects are performed by our staff of dedicated professionals.
Projects available for pro bono/partial pro bono:
- identity design/brand development
- creative and design services (brochures, annual reports, campaigns, event branding)
- WordPress web site design/build
- infographics, illustration, presentations
Full and matching grants are available!
We offer both full (pro bono) and matching (partial, funding requirement of 50%) service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access our services at no or low cost. Recent awards have ranged in value of services from $500 – $20,000.
The final application deadline is August 7, 2020.
Apply online at https://www.causalitybrandgrant.com/apply/.
Questions? Contact Terri Gaines at 888-999-5592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Improving Online Postsecondary Career and Technical Education – Aug 31
- Opportunity Youth Relief Fund
- Resist Invites Applications for Social Change, Justice Grants – Sep 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.