D2D US Savings Bond Pilot
Posted by on September 14, 2009
Request for Proposal: D2D US Savings Bond Pilot (Tax Season 2010)
D2D Fund is pleased to announce the fourth year of its tax season U.S. Savings Bond pilot test (for tax season 2010). A Request for Proposal (RFP) to participate in Refunds to Assets 7 (or “R2A7”) is available by clicking here.
The RFP has two components:
1) A narrative which describes the project’s objectives, VITA site participation requirements and D2D’s responsibilities during the pilot (attached). It also includes key lessons that we have learned offering bonds to VITA clients in the past.
2) An application form to be completed by all respondents. The link below will take you to an online application; please read the instructions carefully before completing the application.
The application due date is September 21st, 2009 and the review process will be completed on or before October 8, 2009.
We have recently heard encouraging reports about the Savings Bond Working Group’s policy proposal to return U.S. Savings Bonds to the tax return; however, at this time the Treasury Department has not made any commitments to a policy change. D2D is committed to conduct the pilot described in this RFP in any case.
Thank you for your interest in this valuable asset building tool.
If you should have any questions, please direct them to Preeti Mehta.
D2D Fund Inc
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Giving Circle Grant for food insecurity
- Greater Philadelphia Extracurricular Collaborative (GPEC) – RFP – Jan 15
- Call for Collaborators: Philadelphia Poverty Action Fund – Dec 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.