Customer Service Training
Posted by Lutheran Settlement House on April 24, 2017
Lutheran Settlement House
PATHWAYS TO EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
May 15 – June 12, 2017
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
FREE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Training, study materials & fee for National Retail Federation (NRF) Customer Service & Sales exam
- Transportation and clothing assistance
- Job search services upon completion of certificate
Application deadline is May 5th but spaces are limited.
To apply, participants should complete the online form available by clicking “Apply Now” on this page, or call 215-426-8610 x 2006.
Click here for more information
Click here to download a flyer.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
- Youth Climate Summit, Franklin Institute – Apr 6,7,13,14
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.