CUMU: Learning & Sharing Virtual Series – Sep 25-Dec 11
The Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities (CUMU) Learning & Sharing Virtual Series is a CUMU members-only program focused on critical dialogue with practical takeaways that create action. This virtual series brings together CUMU administrators, faculty, staff, students, and community partners over the course of three months to learn from one another and share challenges and successes on a set of discrete issue areas. This virtual series is offered at no-cost to CUMU members and their partners.
- Due to an incredible response from across the CUMU membership, the fall 2020 Learning & Sharing Virtual Series will be extended through December 11.
- Look for an email early next week with programmatic details. Block off an hour to plan your involvement and register for the sessions you want to attend.
- Choose from a mix of best practices, interactive workshops, panel discussions, community conversations, and lightning presentations on topics we are all grappling with—centering anti-racism in urban mission agendas and initiatives; economic development amid a pandemic; criminal justice, police reform, and public safety; student success during a crisis; our role in combatting the COVID-19 public health crisis.
Learn more: https://www.cumuonline.org/cumu-programming/cumu-learning-sharing-virtual-series/?utm_source=CUMU+Membership&utm_campaign=7dcf509ffd-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_09_08_06_23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_bf28fdfe6b-7dcf509ffd-84836249&mc_cid=7dcf509ffd&mc_eid=b589845d52
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Student Voting Webinars for Faculty – Sep 24, Oct 1&7
- Webinar Series: PHLConnectED – An overview for Community Leaders – Sep 29
- Freeing Higher Education from Systemic Racism – Sep 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.