Posted by Vision Driven Consulting on September 3, 2018
Upcoming Workshops & Events from Vision Driven Artists
September 10th from 6-8pm at The Rotunda, 4014 Walnut St.)
– Learn how to tell if crowdfunding is right for your project
– Discover the pros and cons of crowdfunding platforms
– Hear from a panel of artists who have run successful crowdfunding campaigns
*These sessions do not require registration and are free and open to the public.*
Learn more: http://www.visiondrivenartists.org/programs.html
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Spanish Language Information Session about DACA & 2021- Dec 2
- Free, Online Learning for Social Change: African American Museum in Philadelphia Virtual Exhibit: Rendering Justice – Dec 3
- Community Engagement Series on Police Reform: Circles of Truth, Collectively Envisioning an Equitable Future – Nov 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.