Crossing the Aisle: Fostering Greater Collaboration
Fostering Greater Collaboration Between Programs and Fundraising Within Your Organization
Join Praxis Consulting Group & Epstein Consulting Group for a morning of listening deeply, applying useful frameworks, and strategizing to create a culture of collaboration and mission-driven fundraising during these tumultuous times.
This workshop will be held on
Thursday, May 18th from 8:00 – 10:30 am
at United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
Our focus will be to:
- Take a fresh look at navigating common tensions between Program and Fundraising efforts, as well as other organizational differences, by finding the “sweet spots” among conflicting goals and points of view.
- Apply strategies such as deep listening and organizational asset mapping for getting “unstuck” and finding opportunities for collaboration and connection.
Who should attend?
- Executive Directors
- Senior and Emerging Leaders involved in Program and/or Fundraising
- Board members involved in Program and/or Fundraising
We encourage more than one person to attend from the same organization.
For more information and to RSVP for this free non-profit capacity-building event click here
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
- Youth Climate Summit, Franklin Institute – Apr 6,7,13,14
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.