Cross Sector Leadership: Building Teams
CROSS SECTOR LEADERSHIP: BUILDING TEAMS
Join us for Introduction to Cross Sector Leadership: Building Teams, a 6-week Leaderosity course offered by Presidio Institute. Through this course you’ll focus on the work of building teams by learning the skills of developing trust, managing power dynamics & conflict, and fostering an innovation culture in cross sector collaborations. Throughout this online course, you’ll be introduced to concepts through short video lectures, readings, podcasts and discussions. But, the bulk of your learning will come by applying cross sector leadership skills in individual, team assignments, and a live case-study. Whether you’ve been working in cross sector collaborations for years or just curious, register today!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Participants will walk away from the course with…
- An increased awareness of the concept of cross-sector leadership so that they can identify when the practice should be applied.
- An overview of the Presidio Institute’s 9 universal skills of cross-sector leadership
- A deeper understanding of the 3 skills focused on Building Teams so that they can begin to practice the skills and identify opportunities for further learning and development. These skills include:
- Developing Trust
- Managing Power Dynamics & Conflict
- Fostering an Innovation Culture
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.