Creating Cohesive Culture 2.0 – Oct 29
Creating Cohesive Culture 2.0 takes restorative understanding to the next level. This workshop dives deeper into restorative culture, focusing on the student experience. We will look at restorative practices as a way to merge student experience with virtual school culture to create a trusting, safe space for all community members.
- Increase their emotional intelligence through a lens of cultural competency
- Increase their comfort with real life restorative strategies
- Share advice and experience with their fellow practitioners
Date and Time: Thursday, October 29, 2020, 3:00-3:30 PM
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Free IT Training Program for Young Adults – Dec 18
- Scholar Exchange: Article I: How Congress Works – Dec 3
- Learn How PA Colleges Are Leading the Way on Clean Energy – Dec 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.