Creating a Comprehensive & Strategic Approach to Digital Media – May 21
Posted by La Salle Nonprofit Center on April 2, 2019
Nearly 90% of nonprofits use some form of digital media in their marketing. The number of social platforms is ever expanding, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, and more. Without a comprehensive strategy, however, your message cannot reach its maximum impact as a marketing and ultimately, fundraising tool.
This class was created to address the interest in developing smart, coordinated strategies that unify your marketing efforts. The three primary learning goals are to:
· understand how to develop an integrated strategy across all your social media
· master market research and analytics to measure engagement and demographics, understanding metrics, tracking, analysis and goal-setting
· learn how to evaluate and adapt the ever-changing best practices in social media that will work best for your organization
Among the tools to be explored are email marketing, management tools, search engine optimization, optimizing visuals, legal implications, trends, tracking links and advertising.
You’ll be able to use this class to tie together everything you are doing in digital marketing so that it is a fully integrated component of your marketing plan, taking full advantage of its vast potential.
When: May 21, 2019, 9 am to 4 pm at Ballard Spahr, 1735 Market St., Philadelphia
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Facilitation for Changemakers – Mar 31-Apr 28
- Mayor’s Day of Service Recognition Service Fair – Apr 8
- 9th Annual Mayor’s Day of Service Recognition Award Ceremony – Apr 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.