COVID – Toolkit To Help Kids During The Coronavirus Shutdown
A statewide shutdown of schools, services, and non-essential businesses will help slow the transmission of Covid-19. It’s absolutely the right thing to do from a public health perspective, but it doesn’t make living with the disruption any easier to navigate. We hope this evolving Toolkit for parents and providers will help.
The Toolkit provides resources for parents such as:
- online learning tools for your student – You Can Do Science, Arts Education at home
- connecting pregnant women, families with young children to vital resources
- connecting mothers to WIC
- a discussion on federal employment changes
- untangling unemployment compensation for early childhood education providers
- diagnosing the impact of COVID-19 on Southeast PA’s childcare and pre-K system
More in "New Resources"
- Reestablishing Philanthropic Vitality After the Emergency
- Engage: A Service-Learning Handbook for Afterschool Programs, Ages 14-18
- e-Service-Learning Guide
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.