COVID Relief Training Program – apps due Sep 30
THE COVID RELIEF TRAINING PROGRAM:
At The Center for Healing and Justice through Sport (CHJS) we believe that if done correctly sport has the power to change the world. We know that COVID has forced many organizations to put professional development on the back burner and allocate budgetary resources to keep their programs running. This joint initiative between CHJS and The Laureus Sport for Good Foundation will provide training and data-collection tools at no cost. The goal of this initiative is to specifically target organizations for whom the normal cost of these services is prohibitive.
Selected organizations will have the opportunity to:
- participate in CHJS’ core training sessions
- utilize Hello Insight’s data-collection tools at no charge
Our intention is to make this application process accessible to all organizations. Members of our team are here to support with any and all questions along the way. If you are unfamiliar with applying for grants, PLEASE REACH OUT to JGLoughran@chjs.org for assistance. This initiative was developed with smaller, less-established organizations in mind, and we do not want the process to deter you from applying.
We welcome proposals from a wide range of organizations.
- SBYD 101 – This session explores how coaches can create environments that prioritize skill development, meaningful relationships, and a positive and inclusive team culture.
- SBYD 102 – This session will dive deeper into how sport drives SEL growth.
- How Sport Can Heal 1 – This interactive session enables coaches and program leadership to explore core concepts of trauma-informed care and develop a deep, applicable understanding of the ways in which sport is uniquely suited to heal.
- How Sport Can Heal 2 – This session focuses on tangible strategies that coaches can use to help youth build resilience and heal.
More in "New Resources"
- COVID Relief Training Program – apps due Sep 30
- 2021-2022 Constitution 101 Class Schedule for School Classrooms, National Constitution Center
- Resources for Constitution Day, Sep 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.