COVID-19’s Impact on Rural Disability Community Conference Call – June 3
Posted by Pennsylvania Health Access Network (PHAN) on June 2, 2020
PHAN will be hosting two calls for people with disabilities, their families, advocates, and caregivers to talk about access to healthcare and other issues faced by the disability community in rural areas of Pennsylvania during Covid-19 such as:
- Losing health insurance
- Needed appointments cancelled
- Transportation barriers
- Financial hardship
- Lack of available childcare
- In-home supports not available
The calls will be June 3rd at 10am and June 4th at 6:30pm.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Awards for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship – Mar 26
- Webinar: Designing the Online Learning Experience – Mar 25
- Webinar: Preparing Students for Remote Learning and Assessing/Evaluating Student Learning in an Online Setting – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.