COVID 19 Recovery and Grants Management Coordinator, City of Philadelphia
Posted by City of Philadelphia on July 21, 2020
The COVID-19 Recovery and Grants Management Coordinator will directly support Philadelphia’s economic recovery from COVID-19 and assist the City in maximizing its draw-down of federal and state grants related to COVID-19. The COVID-19 Recovery and Grants Management Coordinator will also support efforts to strengthen grants management activities centrally and within departments. Duties will include identifying and coordinating strategic and collaborative grant opportunities that align with the Mayor’s priorities; managing effective grant implementation processes in coordination with City agencies; and overseeing accurate grant reporting to funders and the public.
The COVID-19 Recovery and Grants Management Coordinator will report directly to the Recovery Officer.
- In coordination with the Recovery Officer, actively pursue grant opportunities that align with the Mayor’s goals and bring in resources to support implementation of promising, proven, or innovative programs.
- Assist City agencies with the implementation and management of grant-funded programs and activities.
- Assist in the development of training tools and job aids to promote effective grant management practices by City staff.
- Provide technical and analytical expertise to analyze grant awards and expenditures for City departments, Deputy Mayors, Commissioners, and other City officials.
- Interpret financial data to support the preparation of grant financial reports.
- Establish and sustain a process for promoting evaluation of the effectiveness of grant-funded projects and assisting in the reporting of results to funders and the public.
- Provide for transparency and openness in the work of the office, including communication of grant outcomes for the public and funders.
- Staff Attorney Position, Public Interest Law Center
- Operations Coordinator, Green Woods Charter School
- Customer Success Manager – PA (Remote), Aunt Bertha
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.