Coordinator of Integrated Learning, Montgomery County Community College
Posted by Montgomery County Community College on October 1, 2018
Reports to: Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs
FLSA Status: Exempt
Closing date for applications is 10/14/2018.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The coordinator assists faculty with educational experiences connected to integrated learning (i.e. service learning, experiential learning, etc.) for their courses. The coordinator works closely with the Director of Faculty Success to implement professional development opportunities and trainings for faculty interested or currently engaged with integrated learning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide support to faculty teaching integrated learning in areas such as clearances, transportation, college policy and procedures, and assistance with matching courses to community partnerships for on-going and one-time project opportunities.
• In conjunction with the Center for Faculty Development, support trainings and workshops for faculty engaged or interested in developing integrated learning programs for their course.
• Maintain database of community partnerships for Academic Affairs, and tracking of integrated learning hours completed by faculty and students. In conjunction with Student Life, compile all curricular community service hours completed for annual reporting.
• Collaborate with marketing and communications to develop promotion and marketing materials for integrated learning and Academic Affairs initiatives. Maintain Integrated Learning webpage on Engage, the student life platform.
• Manage integrated learning budget, and track all expenses for annual reporting. Oversee allocation committee for integrated learning initiatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Educational Leadership, Human Services, Psychology, or a related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of two years of integrated learning, service learning, and/or civic engagement experience required.
• Excellent administrative, oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with budgets/budget management.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Internet, email, database, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation experience.
Montgomery County Community College (MCCC) has a strong institutional commitment to diversity and is dedicated to excellence through diversity in education and employment. MCCC, an EEO Employer, provides equal employment and educational opportunities to all who are qualified. In keeping with the College’s diversity initiative, MCCC seeks and welcomes applications from diverse candidates, those who have had multicultural experience, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to diversity.
Apply to this job now…
- PowerCorpsPHL recruiting AmeriCorps members
- Unit Director, Developmental Disabilities, Resources for Human Development
- Center for Black Educator Development – Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunity – Dec 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.