Computer Science Teachers Association Philly Spring Symposium – Mar 20
Posted by CSTA Philly on March 2, 2021
Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) Philly* is hosting its Spring Symposium on Zoom on March 20th from 9 am to 3 pm.
There are two opportunities at different levels of participation, for you to reach local CS Teachers about your organization.
- We will run a looping slide deck in the main room all day. You may contribute one slide to that deck to help raise awareness of your organization and what it offers.
- We are running a flash talk plenary session at the end of the day. Each organization would get 5 minutes ‘on-stage’ to address the participants.
If you would like to participate in either one, please email Tammy Pirmann at email@example.com before the end of the day March 3rd with your slide and/or your organization name, your presenters name and general topic. If we get more interest in the flash talks than we have time for, CSTA Philly leadership will choose the organizations to include. You will be informed, either way by end of the day March 8th.
*CSTA Philly is the local chapter of the Computer Science Teachers Association, a membership organization dedicated to the support of computer science teachers at all levels.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- The Evolution of the Racism Sequence, Speaker Series – Apr 20
- Change the Subject: A documentary film and discussion – Apr 14
- Family Literacy Program, May 17 – July 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.