Compass Pro Bono Information Session
Posted by Compass Philly on March 26, 2018
JOIN US FOR A PROSPECTIVE CLIENT INFO SESSION – APRIL 25
If you are considering applying for a Compass pro bono consulting project, please join us on April 25 to hear about Compass’ client application process. At this optional Information Session for prospective clients, you’ll find out:
- How the Compass program works
- What kind of project would be best for your organization
- How to apply for a Compass project and get selected
Date: Wednesday, April 25
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Location: Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
The Bellevue Philadelphia
200 South Broad Street, Suite #700
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Compass’ Client Application for 2018-19 will be available on April 13 for Greater Philadelphia nonprofits. The deadline for applications is June 8 at 5:00 p.m. Clients will be selected in August, and projects will begin in September.
NEW THIS YEAR:
In addition to Philadelphia, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties, we will be offering services to nonprofits in Camden County, New Jersey.
Compass will offer a fifth service line – Strategic Marketing – along with Board Development, Funding Strategies, Strategic Alignment, and Strategic Partnerships & Collaborations.
Compass Clients must meet the following criteria:
- Have 501(c)(3) status
- Have a minimum of three full-time paid staff members and a minimum budget of $750,000
- Provide services that specifically benefit the Greater Philadelphia community (see eligible counties above)
- Not promote a specific religious or political view
- Have an active board of directors
If you have any questions about which project would be most useful for your organization or about the application process, visit our website or contact Beth Dahle to discuss at email@example.com.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Juvenile justice lunch webinars re: Road Map to Reform project
- Creating Cohesive Culture 2.0 – Oct 29
- Faith Leader’s Wednesday Webinar: Safe and Informed Election – Oct 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.