Compass Pro Bono Consulting
Posted by Compass on March 12, 2019
Compass is gearing up for its next round of Classic Projects and invites Greater Philadelphia area eligible nonprofits to contact them to talk about potential engagements. Compass offers pro bono consulting in the following service lines: Board Development, Funding Strategy, Partnerships & Collaborations, Strategic Alignment, and Strategic Marketing.
- April 12 – Classic Client Application opens
- May 1 – Prospective Client Information Session> RSVP here
- June 8 – Application deadline
For more information:
- Visit the Compass website
- Review the FAQ
- Contact Compass if you have questions about which project would be most useful for your organization or about the application process.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps Request for Proposals
- Request for Proposals: Clay, Play, Read Literacy Installations – Dec 16
- 2021 Terri Lynne Lokoff Teacher Awards – Jan 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.