Community Outreach Manager, Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation
Posted by Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation on April 6, 2021
Snider Hockey is a nationally acclaimed non-profit that uses the sport of hockey to educate and empower under-resourced youth of Philadelphia to prosper in the game of life. Evidence-based outcomes are young citizens who:
- Achieve academic success as they matriculate from Crayons through College;
- Consistently make healthy and thoughtful life choices;
- Serve as positive role models to the next generation of Snider Hockey student-athletes;
- Realize gainful and rewarding employment; and
- Give back to their community.
The Community Outreach Manager (COM) will help Snider Hockey achieve its mission by working with people and organizations in the communities we serve to energize targeted student recruitment initiatives, establish productive new stakeholder relationships, and sustain or further develop existing partnerships with an eye towards growing the Snider Hockey student population. The COM will be a steward for the organization who builds trust and maintains Snider Hockey’s image and reputation.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.