Community Health Worker Training Program – Dec 11
Posted by Temple University Harrisburg on December 1, 2020
Are you passionate about health issues and conditions that impact health? Do you want to make a difference in your community?
If the answer is YES, the Temple University Harrisburg Virtual Community Health Work Training Program might be just right for you!
Now Enrolling for the 2021 virtual course!
- Program Dates: January 5 – May 25, 2021
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm – 9pm
- This course is being offered virtually via Zoom
Application submission deadline: December 11, 2020.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- 2021 ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge Post-Election Survey
- Social Action and Justice Education Fellowship Program, Arcadia University – Jan 29
- Call for Future Scientists for Rising 9th Grade Girls – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.