Health Partners Plans
Community Engagement Liaison, Health Partners Plans
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Minority and women are encouraged to apply. We maintain a drug-free & nicotine free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Working with the director, community engagement, the community engagement liaison develops and executes strategies that position the company, its leadership and lines of business favorably in the communities it serves. The community engagement liaison develops and implements grassroots marketing initiatives that raise awareness of the company’s lines of business with communities and potential members. The community engagement liaison identifies non-profit organizations for potential sponsorships, volunteer opportunities and special programs. The community engagement liaison implements and manages multiple programs that support the organization’s business goals and mission. The community engagement liaison regularly meets with agencies and organizations to assess their funding needs and volunteer opportunities, and independently evaluates funding requests, prepares materials, makes funding recommendations.
- Serve as a company representative in the community.
- Attend meetings/events with community leaders, non-profit organizations.
- Identify opportunities to raise awareness of the company in targeted areas to promote membership growth, retention and brand lift.
- Work with the events and outreach and corporate communications teams to identify opportunities for special events and corporate initiatives.
- Develop/cultivate partnerships with key community stakeholders to effectively implement community programs.
- Serves on boards, committees and coalitions to promote Health Partners Plans and programs.
- Serve as a resource and team lead to the department on county-related subject-matter expertise, and contribute to and manage medium to large projects in the community, as needed.
- Review and evaluate sponsorships and related requests and present funding recommendations at staff meetings based on the alignment of the organization’s strategic direction with the company’s business needs.
- Maintain positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Key Job Requirements:
- Associate Degree or Two-year College required: Marketing or Business Communication
- Three years’ experience in corporate community philanthropy, health or human service community programs, or related experience.
- Knowledge of the communities served by Health Partners Plans
- Experience in marketing, outreach and/or community development.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Proven project management skills
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Team player.
Medicare Advantage Compliance Statement: Compliance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws is a condition of employment. Employees must read and sign, both the Business Code of Conduct and the Personal Standard Code of Conduct, and are expected to perform their duties ethically and honestly.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.