Community Engagement Administrators Conference
Posted by North Carolina Campus Compact on April 4, 2016
North Carolina Campus Compact’s 2016
Community Engagement Administrators Conference (CEAC)
June 7, 2016, Elon University, Elon, NC
Launched in 2003, CEAC is designed for faculty and staff who facilitate campus community engagement efforts. This intimate gathering offers deep reflection about community and civic engagement work through presentations and workshops, facilitated discussions, and networking.
Learn more here.
Call for Proposals is now open! – Proposals due April 22
We are seeking workshop proposals in various categories:
- Program management & sustainability
- Engagement innovation
- Community partnership development
- Student leadership & development
- Faculty development
- Research & theory
Registration is now open! – Registration closes May 13
Cost: $70/pp (participants & presenters)
Join us for this interactive day filled with deep inquiry and learning. It’s an event of, by, and for CEAs!
- Student Success in the Early Grades, ASCD Symposium – Dec 9
- 2021 Leadership Summit on Educator Mental Health and Wellness – Jan 27-29
- Call for Proposals: Global Citizenship: Acknowledging Interconnectedness and Cultivating Social Justice – Dec 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.