Community Engagement Administrators Conference
Posted by North Carolina Campus Compact on April 4, 2016
North Carolina Campus Compact’s 2016
Community Engagement Administrators Conference (CEAC)
June 7, 2016, Elon University, Elon, NC
Launched in 2003, CEAC is designed for faculty and staff who facilitate campus community engagement efforts. This intimate gathering offers deep reflection about community and civic engagement work through presentations and workshops, facilitated discussions, and networking.
Learn more here.
Call for Proposals is now open! – Proposals due April 22
We are seeking workshop proposals in various categories:
- Program management & sustainability
- Engagement innovation
- Community partnership development
- Student leadership & development
- Faculty development
- Research & theory
Registration is now open! – Registration closes May 13
Cost: $70/pp (participants & presenters)
Join us for this interactive day filled with deep inquiry and learning. It’s an event of, by, and for CEAs!
- Submit a Proposal for the HIV Prevention and Education Virtual Conference – Mar 24
- National Service-Learning Conference Student Showcase – Deadline Extended – Feb 26
- Frontiers of Social Innovation: People, Power, Resources: Enacting an Equitable Future – May 11-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.