Communities in Partnership: Ensuring Equity in the Time of COVID-19
Community-Campus Partnerships for Health and the UNC Center for Health Equity Research at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have partnered to launch the webinar series, Communities in Partnership: Ensuring Equity in the Time of COVID-19.
If you missed these live Webinars, you can watch the replay of them here: http://www.ccphealth.org/covid-19-equity/?mc_cid=2400d71b34&mc_eid=db5e1adac3 (scroll down to Past Sessions)
- Facts and Lessons Learned from Recent Disasters
- Behind the Scenes and In the Shadows: Essential Employees in COVID-19
- Justice for All: Pandemic Response for Incarcerated Populations
- Pandemic Call and Response: Black Queer & Trans Communities
- Birth Equity during COVID-19
- Community Resilience & Healing during COVID-19
More in "New Resources"
- SSIR Guide to Influencing Public Policy
- New Report: How Many Households May Be at Risk of Eviction Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 120-Day Update on Pathways to Reform, Transformation, and Reconciliation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.