College & Career Learning Series – Jan 27
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on January 26, 2021
The School District of Philadelphia’s Office of Postsecondary Readiness (OPSR) is excited to offer our Network Learning Series to provide ongoing development and resources to school administrators and staff.
The goals of the OPSR Network Learning Series are to:
- Further develop an understanding of Future Ready PA indicators and aligned best practices
- Examine the implementation of best practices related to college and career readiness in schools
- Leverage research-based tools and strategies to create comprehensive College and Career Readiness plans
- Build upon knowledge and tools that prepare students to be 100% College and Career Ready
Our learning series will kick off on January 27th and continue on the 2nd & 4th Wednesdays of each month from 1:00-1:45pm.
Click here for our Catalog with the list of dates and topics. Registration links are embedded into the catalog for your convenience. (Please note: when you click on “Catalog” you will need to click on the sign-in button in the upper right-hand corner and then use a Google log in to access it) Once you register, a confirmation email with the corresponding Zoom link will be sent.
Please feel free to share this opportunity with your schools and professional networks.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Webinar: Helping Gun Violence Survivors – Mar 3
- Back to Work: Leveraging Your Skills to Find Better Opportunities – Mar 3
- Webinar: All About Logos – Feb 25
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.