Mayor's Office of Civic Engagement and Volunteer Services
Civic Engagement Academy (CEA) In A Day, Oct. 19
We’re excited to invite you to our 2019 fall Civic Engagement Academy (CEA) In A Day!
This CEA In A Day is all about building the skills needed to organize in your own community. Join us for a day packed with trainings, networking and group activities.
- Government 101: How the federal, state and local government works.
- Community Meeting Management: How to host a successful meeting and manage conflict.
- Building Coalitions: How to engage the right people and resources around a shared goal.
- Data & Evaluation: How to develop numeric metrics for tracking and measuring the impact of your work.
- And 8 others to choose from!
- Date: Saturday, October 19th
- Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Location: Municipal Services Building @ 1401 JFK Blvd
- This training is free and open to the public, and includes breakfast and lunch.
Sign up now, while space is still available! Register here.
Got questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 686-8412.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.