City of Philadelphia: Volunteer Needs around Food Insecurity
With our partners at SHARE and Philabundance, the City of Philadelphia has been running a food distribution program to respond to increasing need among Philadelphia residents due to the impact of COVID-19:
- We are in need of volunteers to pack boxes of perishable and shelf-stable food at our warehouse. Please sign up here to support these needs: https://serve.volunteermatch.org/campaign/campaign_detail.jsp?id=1120152
- We are in need of volunteer drivers to deliver food packages to seniors in need. Please sign up here to support these needs: https://serve.volunteermatch.org/campaign/campaign_detail.jsp?id=1181207
The Office of Homeless Services needs volunteers to support food distribution for individuals who are experiencing hunger and homelessness in Kensington. Sign up here to support them: https://serve.volunteermatch.org/campaign/campaign_detail.jsp?id=1120741
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Virtual Volunteering with Bethesda Project
- Volunteers Needed for Virtual Education Programs, Puentes de Salud – Sep 10
- Mentor with Building Bridges Mentoring Program
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.