CCYNPA – Virtual Community Engagement Happy Hour – Mar 24
CCNYPA invites you to a virtual Community Engagement Happy Hour Tuesday, March 24 at 3:00 pm.
Please register here if you’d like to attend: https://bpt.me/4555795. We will email you information about the event with instructions about how to use Zoom.
During this time of isolation, many of us are caring for our larger community by staying home with the hope that we will “flatten the curve” of infection across the country. But we don’t have to lose touch with each other.
- How are you coping?
- What have you found useful about your remote work?
- What has been challenging?
- What do you need to sustain yourself and your work over the long haul?
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Driving Toward Educational Equity – Feb 4
- 2021 One Book, One Philadelphia Announced: The Tradition – Apr 14
- Targeted Self-Care: Redefining Your Approach to Healthy Living – Feb 3
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.