Case Manager, Critical Path Learning Center
Philadelphia FIGHT Community Health Centers provide culturally-competent comprehensive primary care, and state of the art HIV primary care to low-income members of the community, along with research, consumer education, advocacy, social services, and outreach to people living with HIV and those who are at high risk, including family members, communities with high rates of HIV, formerly incarcerated persons, and young people at risk; and access to the most advanced clinical research in HIV treatment and prevention.
The Critical Path Learning Center at Philadelphia FIGHT is an educational hub and welcoming space devoted to the intersection of health and literacy for the digital age. We nurture life-long learning through meaningful, relevant, non-judgmental education for all people in the community, including people living with HIV, hepatitis C, and other chronic health conditions. Our core programs include a health resources library with open access computers and free wifi; adult basic, GED, and digital literacy instruction; and workforce services.
- MSW or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing case management or similar service to low-income and marginalized populations.
- Experience in adult education or workforce development highly desirable.
- Excellent reading skills and deductive reasoning skills; excellent communications, interpersonal skills and collaborative skills; flexible, self-motivated, organized, able to work well under pressure; computer literacy required;
- Must be able to provide LGBTQ and trans-competent and sensitive services.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.