Campus Takeover Toolkit
Posted by Alliance for Youth Organizing on September 8, 2020
This new and improved toolkit includes brand new sections to aid your socially distant in-person events as well as virtual ones. Inside you’ll find resources on:
- Recommendations for determining whether to plan an in-person or virtual event
- Digital tool ideas
- Tips for running a virtual voter registration event
- Communications guidance
- Post-event recommendations
- And so much more!
Download toolkit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OpIDrfE147p2A1-ksJ5-zSpj6xs6j7Oq/view?amp%3bhmac=ohx9UATkgglu3FP4e3yWn62JK9c6zGf8HUeFhm-CqOI%3d&%3bemci=924ef79e-6eec-ea11-8b03-00155d0394bb&%3bemdi=93adafa0-74ec-ea11-8b03-00155d0394bb&%3bceid=9380886
More in "New Resources"
- Article: COVID-19 and Student Performance, Equity, and U.S. Education Policy
- New Census Report: Statistics for Income, Poverty and Health Insurance
- Rebuilding America: national service podcast series
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.