Campus Compact: Community of Practice (CoP) for the Credentialing Program – May 27
Posted by Campus Compact on May 19, 2020
- Community Engagement Fundamentals
- Community Partnerships
- Community-Engaged Learning and Teaching (Service-Learning)
- Program Administration
- Supporting Engaged Faculty Development
Sign up for Summer 2020 CoP (June-August 2020): https://credential.compact.org/micro-credentials/preparation-opportunities/communities-of-practice/
To participate in a Summer 2020 CoP, an individual must commit to attend all regularly-scheduled virtual group sessions (6 sessions, 90 minute in length). Preference will be given to individuals affiliated with Campus Compact member institutions. There is no fee to participate in the CoP.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast: Contagious Conversations, CDC Foundation
- Spring 2021 Pulitzer Center Teacher Fellowship – Feb 8
- Employers Needed to Host High School Student Interns
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.