Call for Proposals: The Northeast Media Literacy Conference – Sep 7
Posted by Media Education Lab on August 18, 2020
Media Literacy Educators & Scholars Gather from Across the Country & around the World – November 6-7, 2020
For the first time in 15 years, the Northeast Media Literacy Conference will be fully online!
We are excited to bring NMLC online for 2020. We expect to gather an international and interdisciplinary group, breaking out of the “northeast” regional borders, stretching “media literacy” to reach across traditional silos, and reassessing what we will all need a “conference” to be.
We are actively seeking proposals for several different session types:
- Academic Chapter Presentations
- Interactive Workshops
- Town Hall Panel Discussions
Learn more about NMLC2020 and submit proposals: https://sites.google.com/view/nmlc2020/home
Deadline for submitting proposals: September 7, 2020
- PANO Collaborative Conference – Oct 19
- Truth and Transformation 2020, Beyond Diversity and Inclusion – Oct 2
- Session Highlight: “Impact Beyond Organizational Boundaries: How Collaboration Can Help Nonprofits Become More Sustainable and Effective” – Sep 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.