Call for Proposals: Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) Conference
Posted by North Carolina Campus Compact on September 22, 2014
North Carolina Campus Compact is currently accepting workshop proposals for two upcoming conferences.
Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) Conference
February 18, 2015, Elon University, Elon, NC
Call for Proposals
Deadline: November 7th
This annual conference, now in its 16th year, is for community engagement faculty, staff, researchers, community partners, and graduate students who want to gain skills, knowledge and best practice models for a spectrum of civic engagement pedagogies and activities. We are seeking workshop proposals in the following tracks:
· Capacity-building, institutionalization: Integrating community engagement across campuses; best practices for engagement including risk management, community-campus partnerships; assessment of impact; building the engaged campus; promotion and tenure practices
· Pedagogy: Service-learning, community-based research; social entrepreneurship; philanthropy; discipline-specific examples; new and diverse contexts for curricular engagement; engaging faculty
· Research and theory: Research and scholarship deepening understanding of community engagement, trends, and innovations
Review the Call for Proposals here
Learn more about the conference here.
Registration opens October 20th.
- Request for Proposals: 2021 Gulf-South Summit – Oct 31
- Call for Proposals: 32nd Annual National Service-Learning Conference – Dec 1
- Northeast Media Literacy Conference, Nov 6 – 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.