Call for Proposals: Engaged Campus: Driving Innovation through Partnerships
Posted by on January 28, 2013
Call for Proposals for The Engaged Campus: Driving Innovation through Partnerships – May 19-21, 2013.
Campus Compact is seeking presenters for a groundbreaking three-day conference, The Engaged Campus: Driving Innovation through Partnerships, to be held May 19-21, 2013, in Dearborn, Michigan. Proposals are due February 8, 2013.
Administrators, faculty, staff, and students from institutions across the country will gather for fresh ideas, models, and inspiration to fuel community-based learning initiatives and partnerships.
Innovative ideas call for innovative presentation techniques. Campus Compact is seeking proposals for three types of original and engaging presentations:
- Innovation briefings–Short (5-8 minute) talks outlining a single innovative question or idea.
- Interactive workshops–Longer (70-75 minute) presentations focused on innovation for the field and/or comprehensive campus-community partnerships.
- Problem-solving roundtables–An opportunity to get feedback on a specific issue facing your campus, department, or program.
Topics of particular interest for this conference include:
- College access and success
- Community and economic development
- Campus, community, government, and business partnerships
Proposals from campus-community teams are especially welcome. Click here for more information and a proposal submission form.
- PANO Collaborative Conference – Oct 19
- Truth and Transformation 2020, Beyond Diversity and Inclusion – Oct 2
- Session Highlight: “Impact Beyond Organizational Boundaries: How Collaboration Can Help Nonprofits Become More Sustainable and Effective” – Sep 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.