Call for Papers: The International Undergraduate Journal for Service-learning, Leadership and Social Change
The International Undergraduate Journal for Service-learning, Leadership and Social Change has a call for papers. You can view the Journal at http://opus.govst.edu/iujsl/
The Journal is dedicated to providing undergraduate students a venue to discuss their service-learning projects and experiences.
The Journal considers three types of articles:
1) Articles that discuss the development of a service-learning project and the impact of the project on the community served;
2) A case study of a service-learning project;
3) A reflection on service-learning and the development of personal leadership.
Each article will be reviewed by selected readers and the member of the editorial board. Manuscripts should be typed double-spaced, excluding block quotations which should be typed single-spaced, and references. To ensure anonymity, author’s names and affiliation should appear on a separate cover page. Articles should not exceed 15 pages. Authors should follow APA format.
Submissions should be sent in Word format. DO NOT HAVE HEADERS OR PAGE NUMBERING.
Submit by e-mail to: Ned Scott Laff, Ph.D., ned.laff@gmail
More in "Faculty Updates"
- Invitation to Apply: Periclean Voter Engagement Fellow – $250 Award – Sep 21
- Webinar: Back to School: Perspectives From the American Public on Postsecondary Education – Aug 12
- Online Course: Community Engagement in Higher Education – Aug 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.