Call for Papers: European Sustainable Food Planning Conference
Posted by on April 26, 2010
The conference is the AESOP: 2nd EUROPEAN SUSTAINABLE FOOD PLANNING CONFERENCE. Brighton in October 2010.
The conference covers four key themes.
(1) Urban Agriculture
(2) Integrating Health, Environment and Society
(3) Food in Urban Design and Planning
(4) Urban Food Governance
End MAY 2010: Submission deadline for abstracts
Mid JUNE 2010: Confirmation of acceptance to authors
Mid AUGUST 2010: Draft Papers submitted
End SEPTEMBER 2010: Reviewers comments returned
29 OCTOBER 2010: Final papers (circa 8‐10 pages) delivered to conference
There is also a web site: http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/aesop2 holding the same information.
Please do also circulate within your networks to anybody who might be interested in presenting or attending.
Conference Organising Committee
- Virtual Conference: 2020 Assessment Institute – Oct 25-28
- Virtual ASCD Conference: Respond, Reimagine, Restart – Jul 16-17
- Community Works Institute: Summer East Virtual Institute – Aug 10-14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.